Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Stuck at the rescue center....

Well it seems I won't be able to get back to the Kinko's igloo for the night afterall. The nurses wanted to moniter me a little more, so they kept me this afternoon. I wouldn't mind staying if the nurses looked lke Carrie Underwood; but they favor Donald Trump. They were about to let me leave but suddenly a pack of polar bears came out of nowhere and have been circling through the village. One of the nurses tell me the polar bear mating season is going on right now and it wouldn't be wise to go out into the evening.So now I guess I'll be here at the center for the night. I am glad that I was able to see tonight's American Idol. I thought Adam did good on the last song he did. It shows that he can do other things without the rock edge. Well I guess now I'll fix my cot up for the night and see if I can get some rest. What a long day it has been! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment